Not the people of course.
But let me suggest in all humility that the function, the act of managing an organisation is a complete waste of time and counter productive:
- To manage is to direct and control.
- To manage is detrimental to leadership.
- Organisational process structure requires management. It is the
main pillar of that kind of process structure. This is the main raison
d'être for management.
Why wait, do this:
- Find an alternative and efficient organisational process structure (physical, flexible process based IT systems*, whatever). Implement.
This is the crux - focus on finding a good alternative instead of defending status quo. When found, the need to defend management will vanish.
- Dump 'direct and control', let 1. above take care of that. Burn the organisational chart.
- Let leadership bloom.
- See organisational flexibility, energy and creativity thrive.
Beat your competition hands down. Live happily ever after.
*[DISCLAIMER: Have interests in the IT direction as mentioned...]